19 July 2010

Life from the Interior: Blurry Part Deux

of a car.  

Much to the chagrin of my husband, sometimes I go ahead and snap photos while driving a movie vehicle.  I can't say I entirely recommend it.

And, well, that's how these came about.
This was either driving over the Yazoo, Tallahatchie, Mississippi or_____________ (can't remember which one.  Can you tell?  Me neither.).  Same story below. 
Anybody recognize this bridge?  It will solve the above mystery.
It's rare I'm up for the sunrise, so naturally this is a special event.  This an especially poignant pictures, seeing as it was the only one to turn out halfway decent.   

The others look like this:


And the sky began to lighten up.



I like this one:

And one particularly foggy morning.

p.s.  I put an extra hoop for you to jump through in the event you would like to post on the blog.  I keep getting all this Chinese spam and it's getting on my nerves.
p.p.s.  I mention the above because a friend said she tried to post and had a hard time with it.  I told her about Chinese spam to which she replied:  "Wonder what weird chicken parts that's made out of?"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...