07 May 2010

I'm a Fool for...Sweet Potatoes

I'm a fool for many things and don't have a problem admitting it.  One of top 5 food items, well, lemme say top 10 is the sweet potato.  The Garden & Gun email newsletter just arrived in my inbox and I wasted no time deciding whether to sit on it or not, well, it mentioned sweet potato butter.  I kid you not.  Read the newsletter here.

We got some peach butter and apple butter from the Tomato Place in Vicksburg a couple of years ago and it was love at first bite - we lapped it up!  So I can only imagine how incredible sweet potato butter is!!  The photo byline is "heaven in a jar."  I'm inclined to believe it, sight unseen or rather, untasted.
(Photo from Cunningham Farms website)

Cunningham Farms in Hancock County, Tennessee (bless them!) makes the stuff and you can order it online.  Do they have enough in stock to feed my addiction?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...