19 April 2009

Monday: On Location

A few weeks ago at the Crossroads Film Festival, I ran into Thabi Moyo, Associate Producer of Prom Night in Mississippi. (She and I are both past Festival Coordinators) She mentioned there might be a small crew heading to North Mississippi to interview the documentary participants a year later. She asked if I was interested. Yes, was the answer to that.

Late this past week, she asked if I was still interested, I said Yes, and my boss was extremely kind to agree to two days off work.

We will head to Grenada Monday morning.

From my understanding, this follow up will be added onto what will be broadcast on HBO in June.

I'm excited about the opportunity to be a PA with Thabi and Don Warren. I will post updates on everything when I get back!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...