24 March 2010

The End Is Near

I am under a tight deadline for the Culinary Trail.  

Next Friday is the day.  This is the capital F "finish."  The last region of the entire state.  What a thought! 

So it's head down in my rabbit hole:  reading, scribbling notes and constructing the final region.   

It makes me a little sad because this part is coming to a close; yet, I am looking forward to all the promotion and enjoying the celebration of the completed project.  There are some exciting events in the works.  Tourism is so much fun, especially when your state is Mississippi!

I have so many stories to share but they will just have to wait for right now.

This Friday, I'm going to go exploring the area for the day (more barbecue and other pig products on the menu) and will report back with a-plenty, there's no doubt about that.

2 comments:

jacksongirl said...

If you bring me back some pork rinds from Wilson's I will love you forever!

Grits-N-Soul said...

Will do! I may get directions from you just in case.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...