13 April 2012

Click, Snap and Voila!

Just a shorty to say hello and wish y'all a wonderful Friday the 13th! (cue spooky music...)
I love taking pictures and have been wanting a good polaroid camera of some sort and saw this blogpost on A Beautiful Mess about her song lyrics scrapbook.  Love the idea! 
Photo & Song Lyric Journal: Elsie Larson @ A Beautiful Mess
Scrapbooking isn't my thing - it'd be great to do this or this - though I'd rather spend my money on other stuff than adhesive paper products and, besides, it's time consuming (although I like the Smash Journal & it seems to be one of the low maintenance options).  I do write in my journal daily and love to add pictures and such. I'd like to add more of an art element to it for more creative expression.

I promise this is going somewhere...

All this to say, it made me think, Oh, wouldn't it be cool to make a lyrics scrapbook from my own lyrics AND have an awesome instant camera like this!

I'm in desperate need of a good, long walk today and plan to get outside as much as I can this weekend since I've been  sitting inside so much and looking at the sunshine through an indoor window.  What are you going to do for yourself for this weekend?

Ok, that's all I got.  ;)  Have a great weekend, friends!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...