06 December 2010

We All Scream For Ice Cream

Especially when it's still about 80 degrees outside in Mississippi (well, not at the moment but it was last week or so!). 

Since it's officially the holidays, and we are up to ears in Christmas lists and "what ifs" for gift ideas, I ran across the coolest necklace ever:

It's the Ice Cream Polaroid Necklace at ViviDot.  I ran across this site because there was a giveaway featuring ViviDot on a fun blog I love to read.  

The necklace brings to mind Southern drive-ins with their retro neon signs and some of the best ice cream around like my hometown favorite The Dip in Hernando, Edd's Drive-In in Pascagoula, Johnny's in Tupelo...fill in your fav here.

Happy Holidays!  I have lots of news, photos and such to share.  I've finished my short film, handed it off for the next phase of editing and I have no excuse whatsoever to be absent here.  It's good to be back. (p.s. I'm also playing with new blogger layouts and I'm being a little persnickety about it, so bear with, won't you please?)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...