13 January 2010

Yummy things!

QB and I were highlighted in our local alternative weekly rag, the Jackson Free Press for their "Hitched" issue. We are in color and everything with a picture plug on the front and an article to boot!

HOOT!
(you see the picture below! click the link for heaven's sake!)

QB and I had Red Velvet cupcakes at our wedding - or as I like to call them "Red Velour" in honor of a co-worker at Malaco Records. Man, sometimes I miss that place...then for the rest of the time, not so much! Makes for some good laughs, though.

Also, here are a couple of links from Joy the Baker's blog for Dulce de Leche Sandwich Cookies
or what about Eggnog Pancakes? I'm all over this woman's blog like white on rice.

Last February, I wrote an article for the Jackson Free Press about fun ideas for Singles on Valentimes. QB and I made crepes for our friends - inspired by our trip to San Fran and mutual adoration of Ti Couz.

A crush party sounds like such a fun idea for this year's Valentine's Day! We're going to have to try it...maybe we can have a simultaneous crush and vinyl party...ooooo...yeah.

QB just asked why wasn't there beer at the crush party? He's so wonderful that every now and then I forget he's a man - and it makes me adore him that much more when he draws the line. (it makes me giggle)
Because he's still my very dearest superhappylovething like it or not! Ha!

Ok, ok, so it's a little too cutesy of an idea for him.
Of course there will be beer!

I'm stoked about what's going to hit the presses for 2010's 33 1/3 series.

Here's what's been going on this week...all this cold weather and three days of no work. Not that I've minded but my paycheck will next week since I'm on contract.

Our house is old and drafty, bless its little heart - and my toes are cold. It's time for my socks and warm house shoes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...