17 November 2009

Visit Mississippi Blog and things

I've posted a couple of things on the Visit Mississippi Blogspot with pictures and historical information from a few recent travels:
More is to come on the Culinary Trail along with photos for foodies. There's been some good eatin' around these parts in Cleveland, Merigold, Jackson and Hernando.

There is plenty more to post from the trips I've taken so far, too.

Onward and Nitta Yumaand Indianola
So, after life winds down after the wedding...I'll be whole again...??

This Thursday night, I am playing with my songwriter friends at F. Jones Corner on Farish Street at 830pm for a Jackson Progressives Benefit for Stewpot Ministries. We've been collaborating on a few songs and working on harmonies - love it!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...