19 November 2009

Smitten.

This has nothing to do with the South whatsoever.

I am totally smitten over this girl's blog. I say "girl," she's probably close to my age at least. You don't know how old I am? Oh, well, anyway...

I was browsing through the finalists for the Sam-e Good Mood Gig Blog finalists, one of whom is somebody I know, Susan from MS.

The finalists were asked to make a video of themselves and there were several entries that were hilarious! They did such a great job and were very clever.

This makes me want video equipment and editing software in a desperate way, which isn't a wild request...it's going on two years now that it's been on my "In Your Dreams, Honey" Christmas wish list.

Hmmm...Christmas is coming up...making a mental note of that.


The ones that really stood out to me were Bridgette from CA's video, Justin from D.C. and Rebecca from Utah! They were hilarious.

Bridgette is a video blogger and does an incredible job on her site. I'm officially smitten with her blog now.

Check out this post where she emulated Audrey Hepburn's style for 3 days.

Also, her Twenty Seconds for Twenty Days is really entertaining. I look forward to more exploring on her site!

I'm interested in reading Justin's blog - he's a budding writer and screenwriter. And I couldn't find Rebecca's blog! Rhatz.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...