03 May 2011

Oh, hello there!

Remember me? 

Well, good.  And, yes, I know. 

First things first. There's a lot to catch up on and so little time to make that happen.


I have to tell you about my trip to Cleveland and Clarksdale, my whirlwind week in Austin for South by Southwest (and trying the best cake pops in the free world), the time I hung out with Ginger from Deep Fried Kudzu AND last but not least about the time I pulled my back out = major pain. 


Also, there's good stuff to tell about my new band comprising of three incredible musicians and how our dance card is filling up fast with gigs.  It's been quite the springtime rush, duck and cover as you can see.


Looking at Mississippi Magazine's website (I have a little story about Sea Camp that is in the May/June issue), I noticed there's a list for Mississippi's "Best Of," featuring some restaurants that I haven't heard of and, hands down, am dying to try.  Where have you been lately and can vouch for?  What's more, where haven't you been that's a must try for you?


You will hear from me very soon.     ~ Anna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...