05 July 2009

Chick Jam 06-09

Photos by William Patrick Butler. Incredible Photographer!

This was my first gig in quite a long time. I took a break when I moved to Jackson - uh, almost 5 year ago - sad - ok, that's not entirely true, because I've had a few gigs in Vicksburg and at Songwriters Nights but it's been sporadic.

So, like I was saying,
a break to decide what I really wanted to do musically. After performing predominately Celtic music since high school (about the age of 16), I needed a break and wanted to officially spread my wings a little past those boundaries.

It felt so good to be back on stage. Me & my trusty Taylor.

This is the full post on WPB's blog page so you can witness all the lovely ladies that took the stage for the fundraiser before the fundraiser.

Coming soon is a video blurb of me (along with other video clips of the other musicians) performing during Chick Weekend (July 24-25, 2009) on the
Chick Ball website.

I'm performing July 24th Songwriters Night right after the play. Be there and support the cause!!

1 comment:

CAM said...

DERN! I will already be at the Neshoba County Fair that night... I hope I get to hear you soon though. I've heard only great things about your performance! See you tonight.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...